For a reminder of the proceedings of the day, or for those who were unable to attend and are interested in the topic, Sarah West has compiled a document available to download here.
A number of speakers gave presentations, which are available to view as PDF's by following the links below.
- Claire Dinham - Brownfield Stepping Stones: A landscape scale approach to brownfield conservation
- Dr Sarah Henshall - Setting the scene in the UK. What is our brownfield resource?
- Phil Wheater - Urban brownfield sites, the good, the bad & the ugly?
- Kevin Rich - Greenspacing Brownfields: A good deal for Invertebrates?
- Phil Wheater - Local Nature Partnerships: (How) can brownfield sites contribute?
Many thanks to our speakers, our members attending and organisers who made the day enjoyable.